I just recently joined the MicroBitcoin community after seeing news about the project.
I like the idea of an open source project and I would like to contribute to increasing MicroBitcoin's exposure by getting it listed into more exchanges.
I stumbled across this newer exchange and when checking their voting requirements, it seemed like an easy way for MicroBitcoin to get added. https://xiphos.exchange/
It would be great to have the MicroBitcoin community assist so that we can together keep growing this project.
If there are any suggestions or feedback about this exchange, please post it below.
To get MicroBitcoin listed on to Xiphos Exchange.
They have a vote system to get listed and the requirements seem fairly easy enough if we can get enough people to join.
Link to their voting list is here:
Requirements to get listed are:
- Account registration is required
- 1 vote per account allowed every 24 hours
- It is mentioned that voting ends after the alpha is finished (no mention on when that is)
- Since there is no fee required to get added to the vote list, there is no budget required.
- The start of this project: 2/07/2019
- There is no time period for voting so this proposal will be on-going until MicroBitcoin gets listed on the exchange.
*Any updates to this proposal such as (Alpha phase update, votings, rankings, etc.) will be provided here.
Update #1 [2/14/2019]
As of this date it seems like their website is down. Unfortunately if it continues, then this proposal cannot continue. If
there are any changes to the website I will update it here.
The site is back up.
Current Total Votes: 5
- Current Rank: #42